If the Furiously Happy tag lured you in, I’ll assume you are familiar with Jenny Lawson‘s memoir. To me, her wit and humorous take on the very polarizing issue of depression and mental health were an unexpected but a very appreciated gift. I give my thanks to the universe (or to whoever is in charge of these things). She has encouraged me to listen to my body more and take care of my mental health.
But, if you just clicked this article for the free audiobooks, I still got you covered.
Audible is offering 2 free audiobook downloads after you sign up for their 30-day free trial! You can now download the Furiously Happy audiobook or any audiobook you fancy for FREE!
- Get 2 FREE audiobooks to start after you sign up for the 30 days free trial
- You can cancel anytime, the books are yours to keep even if you cancel
- If you do decide to continue with the subscription, you will get 1 book each month for $14.95/month
- For succeeding purchases within the same month, you get 30% off the price
To sign-up click here!
Going back to prioritizing mental health and self-development, the following audiobooks are worth checking:
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson (of course!)
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- Educated by Tara Westover
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Do note that this Audible promo is valid until December 31 only. Enjoy your free audiobooks!
Categories: TWL - Recommends